Goldwin Ltd acts in its capacity of data controller in terms of the EU Regulation 2016/67, determining the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
Please see Section 7 for contact details of the Data Controllers.
2. Information we collect
When you sign up to become an Affiliate, we ask for and collect your username, the url of your website, your email address, your Country and your currency.
After you are approved as an Affiliate, we collect your name, address, date of birth, phone number and in some cases your Skype id.
3. How we use information we collect
The information you provide us is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, in particular to enforce our Terms & Conditions, including notifying you with any changes of them.
In some cases, we may use your data also to:
- contact you in relation to promotions, products or services that you may be interested in from time to time, but only where you have consented to receive such marketing communications.
- carry out certain profiling of you in order to personalise, measure, and improve our marketing and to send you more relevant marketing communications.
In such cases we will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. You can always opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your interface.
4. Sharing and disclosure
- Compliance with law, responding to legal requests, preventing harm and protection of our rights.We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against us, (iii) to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights and proper protection of our business against risks.
- CorporateWe may share your information, including personal information, to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.